Re: [LUG] microsoft and facebook

Really sorry but I just tried orkut and it's like a stuffy old man in
slippers!!

I liked the simple layout but to convince my friends to move to that is
not going to work. If m$ take any more stake in facebook then I will quit
it. I was already getting fed up with its bloatyness and error messages
everytime I post or move from one page to another.

Dave.