Re: [LUG] opendisc

Rob Beard wrote:
> Paul Sutton wrote:
>
>> Hi
>>
>> Just downloading version 7.10 of the opendisc and the
>> openeducationdisc.  Should have a few copies by thursday (if my labels
>> arrive by then AND I have time to print them.   However if not I will
>> just make a few copies and use a normal cd writer pen,
>>
>> are there any plans to make a lug branded versions of this cd?
>>
>> Paul
>>

> Yep, I will do, just been busy with work.  Will be a few days until I've
> done one.
>
> Rob

I am downloading now,  so I can burn few copies of the education cd off
for work next monday,

Paul

Support open file formats use ISO 26300 Open Document format
as used by openoffice.org,  http:///www.openoffice.org

Events
25th October 2007 - Meeting Paignton
28th October - Penzance Computers meet
11th November. Penzance Computers meet
Lostwithel meeting part 2, - watch this space.
details on lug site, www.dcglug.org.uk under meetings.
visit us on IRC - irc.flashtek-uk.com / 6667 #dclug