Re: [LUG] meeting - thanks

Hi Guys

On 21/10/2007, Paul Sutton <zleap@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I am trying to upload some photos (4) to my site,  but am having
> problems,  anyway briefly we (well Neil and Tom B) managed toget 4
> computers working as a cluster,  to prove this we had 4 readout chart
> displays on 1 screen for each node (I think anyway),
>
> anyway problems we need to look into are bootable network cards etc,
> but the day went well,  we had to vacate by 4pm anyway
>
> in all another excellent meeting,  will upload some photos when the
> issues have been fixed.   In the mentime I am setting up a page on my
> website so if anyone wants to write a quick review they can do, if they
> e-mail it to me I will include on the page with the photos.

I believe the meeting went very well. Organisation sucked for which I
am sorry - next time.

For me the plus point we built a cluster. I wanted to see it done and
understand a bit more of what it did which I have started to
appreciate but it also brought up a whole load of questions and that
is a for another post.
--
Kind regards
Rich