Re: [LUG] Linux Exchange alternative - Dates?

> Would the Falmouth or Truro area be accesible to most?
> I think November 2nd 17:00hrs would be good for me. If interested, drop me an
> email luke@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and I can arrange a time suitable to most.

Interested in the talk but I would be leaving work (in plymouth) at 5.
I'd suggest 7 as a more convenient time for people to get there. I
know I'm not the only one with a 9-5 Mon-Fri job!

If you've been persuaded to do one in plymouth then I'd go to that one instead.