[LUG] Penzance meeting

Dear all

It would be good to know where any of you have managed to put out the
poster I gave you a link to, to avoid duplication and wasted journeys.

I'll be going a half hour early to set up and acclimatize and socialize
on 28th. Anyone who can do so would be nmost welcome.

I have been pleased with the response of various networks to carrying
our publicity. Interesting that the current issue of LXF is exhorting
LUGs to do similar things with advice we have mostly carried out. I will
report the meeting to them.

I am wondering what to do if too many turn up! We might ba able to take
a dozen clients on at a time (15 maybe) with our 7 or 8 members in
support. It will make close personal tuition possible. I am sure
whatever happens we will have a good meeting and much coffee will be
drunk.

I have had almost no comments on my proposed handout so will go ahead
with it after adding a section on help. I have had no response to my
wish to make the webpages immediately relevant to the new user. Any
thoughts?
--
james kilty
http://www.kilty.demon.co.uk