Re: [LUG] Free PC's and CRT Screens

On Thu, 2007-10-18 at 11:21 +0100, Viv wrote:

> If anyone is interested in having these, I would be happy to request
> these for you as I am a member. A smaller number perhaps would have been
> useful for our group.
I have forwared this to a new contact my end of the Peninsula, who
converts older PCs to Linux. I did invite him to join. He turned up
through my advertising for the Penzance meet. The Peninsula Digital
Network is one of many who are passing on details through their
Newsletter. I have suggested that one of our members might give a talk
to them if there is any interest from members attending.

--
james kilty
http://www.kilty.demon.co.uk