Re: [LUG] Vista and Internet Explorer

>>-   Can't use internet explorer

Could it be a Proxy problem? ie. You need to be using the Uni's Web Proxy
server when on it's network?

I assume IE connects OK outside the Uni?

Which Uni is it? My wife is a Marjon and uses Vista & IE OK both at home
and on campus - don't get me started on how difficuly/tedious it was to
get her working properly at home connecting to Samba, through my firewall
etc. And don't get me started on the Printer! I still have to manually set
the printer's IP in Vista each time she wants to print - jeez.

I'm so glad Microsoft is around. They keep me in business!

Mart
<sorry>wandered off topic there a little, caught me at a bad time ;o)
</sorry>