Re: [LUG] One ISP or more?

On Tue, Oct 16, 2007 at 12:38:41AM +0100, Julian Hall wrote:
> Anyone know how long it takes a spammer's software to notice an email
> address is bouncing and stop sending to it?

Hmm... >25 years?

I doubt it's worth the effort to them of taking any notice of any
error messages or bounces; the idea is to send as many emails as
possible, and making sure that any individual message actually gets
anywhere wastes time and resources that could be spent sending more
email.

--
Benjamin A'Lee <bma@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
http://subvert.org.uk/~bma/