Re: [LUG] please take this and have 5 years in jail!

Further to the "rights" discussion

"The government trumpets free speech while trampling on it"

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/story/0,,2185525,00.html?gusrc=rss&feed=networkfront

I was astonished when I first read that the local council could get access to
your phone records when this came up in the late 90s. Now we have sleep
walked into it. Quite why the bin men would want to read all your internet
accesses is beyond me, but I do think that it constitutes a gross invasion of
privacy.

Tor anyone?

Dave Berkeley