Re: [LUG] Paignton Meeting venue

Rob Beard wrote:
> Paul Sutton wrote:
>
>> I called in to the shoreline cafe in Paignton today
>>
>> they are
>>
>> Open until PM
>> Have free wifi access (they just ask you buy something)
>> good parking on the seafront during the winter (october) to I think May.
>>
>> Its up a flight of stairs,  so not ideal for every one, but it has nice
>> views over torbay and a nice seating area
>>
>> We already have 2 meetings this month,  but I am up for a meeting / get
>> together any time really, as the clustering meeting is not till the 20th
>> is anyone up for getting together one evening?
>>
>> its pretty easy to get to if you drive along paignton seafronts its
>> behind the apollo cinema so not that far from the rugby club,
>>
>> Paul
>>

> I could possibly do a weekend for an hour or two.
>
> Rob

cool,  i will see what can be arranged sometime over the next few
weeks,  got stuff to do at the moment, weekends are also quite busy for me,

paul

--

Support open file formats use ISO 26300 Open Document format
as used by openoffice.org,  http:///www.openoffice.org

Events

20th October 2007 - Lug clustering meeting.
18th October 2007 - Ubuntu 7.10 release date
28th October - Penzance Computers meet
11th November. Penzance Computers meet

details on lug site, www.dcglug.org.uk under meetings.

visit us on IRC - irc.phractured.net / 6667 #dclug