Re: [LUG] Free (as in beer~) PC's!!!

Hello, sorry for not getting back to everyone sooner about these free
PC's (first week of uni has been hectic!). Anyone who still wants some
of these PC's can they ring 01822 832641 (the Gunnislake Health Centre)
and ask for Jules, she'll be able to sort you out a time to come over a
pick them up.

Cheers
James Lucas