Re: [LUG] Site in any browser..

On 24/09/2007, Neil Stone <neil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Would anyone know of a service (free pref'd) that would allow you to get a
graphical represenation of how a given website would look in a variety of
web browsers ??

Totalvalidator.com do a Firefox/similar extension to make this a bit easier. Their website does it anyway.

--
Benjamin F. Goodger
~ design and ideas lab ~

---
Disclaimer:
By sending an email to me addresses you are agreeing that:
1. I am "the intended recipient";
2. All information in the email is mine to do with as I see fit and make such financial profit, political mileage, or good joke as it lends itself to; in particular, I may quote it on usenet or publish it online;
3. I may take the contents as representing the views of your company;
4. This overrides any disclaimer or statement of confidentiality that may be included on your message.