From: PC World <customer.services@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: viv.griffin@xxxxxxxxx
Sent: Saturday, 22 September, 2007 1:56:13 PM
Subject: PCW124162CR, RE: Re: PCW121920CR, RE: Re: PCW120548CR, RE: Linux - an excuse to revoke customer support ???

customer.services@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear Viv Griffin,

Thank you for your email of 19th September 2007.

In view of your query about the condition of the laptop when return. I can advise that PCWorld will still offer warranty support on machines that have had alternative operating systems installed. If we think that the operating system is causing the error we may ask the customer to restore the original operating system for diagnostic purposes.

Furthermore, the computer should not have any damage due to excessively rough handling as you have stated on your last email to us.

Thank you for taking the time to contact to us. I hope that these actions will bring a satisfactory conclusion to this matter.

Yours sincerely,

Francis Ewoneme
PC World Customer Services