Re: [LUG] Even more MS crud

|   http://yro.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=07/09/13/1447235          |

[0]theodp writes "Microsoft has just published a patent application for
[1]advertising triggered by sequences of user actions, which describes
how to [2]interrupt game playing, music listening, and photo viewing
with
pop-up ads ('the components may be integrated directly into the
operating
system'). So will this ad technology get a free pass from [3]Windows
Defender?"

Slashdot posing above is the latest from MS. I'll stop now before I
get into a real tizzy. Aren't you all glad you use a non-MS system.
Clare
Clare