[LUG] meeting 20th September

Hi

I have booked us a place at the 1/2 moon pub for thursday 20th
September,   7:30pm

There is a large carpark,  we can also have use of the pool table (50p a
go),  drinks are usual pub prices, so coke etc is more expensive then
the rugby club,

TQ3 2AL

A map can be found at
http://www.ukpubfinder.com/pub/1738

There does not seem to be internet access,  however I thought this would
be a good opportunity to swap resources, and discuss about getting
flyers printed, (and give out the ones we have got,  so each of us have
a set for our own area),  I am keen to promote and give out cd's,
leaflets etc.  There are more sockets though,  and they said they will
get back to us regarding being able to plug these in,  however we may
want to keep laptops to a minimum on this occasion.

I would have booked the rugby club,  but I asked and figured due to
other comitments,  i can't get to see the chairman to ask,  so its
quicker to book an alternative venue.

children <18 welcome,  as they are being supervised by an adult, however
as our younger members never cause trouble at meetings anyway,  this is
not a problem.

on thursdays they do a buffet so they are quite busy, (but at least food
is available)  but we can use sports bar area,   I need numbers though I
did mention 10 - 15,  which is about average attendance in paignton,

Paul

--

Support open file formats use ISO 26300 Open Document format
as used by openoffice.org,  http:///www.openoffice.org

Events

15th September 2007 - Software Freedom Day
20th October 2007 - Lug clustering meeting.
18th October 2007 - Ubuntu 7.10 release date
28th October - Penzance Computers meet
11th November. Penzance Computers meet

details on lug site, www.dcglug.org.uk under meetings.

visit us on IRC - irc.phractured.net / 6667 #dclug