[LUG] KDE Install?

Hey,

I know most people on the list don't use Fedora based distros, but
perhaps somebody might be able to help:

I want to install KDE for a single user on the system (save all the
menu entries filling up all the menus on the entire system, especially
as only a single user wants to use KDE), but I'm unsure if this is
possible, or if it is, how to do it.

I had a look at the yum man page and it looks like the --installroot
option might be appropriate, but I don't want to try it and mess up
the entire system...

Any help would be appreciated :D

Jon