[LUG] dvd creating program

Hi,
got a problem with  creating dvd-s. I'm going send video files to my family in Estonia. I already got them edited and saved in .avi file. Now all i want to do is create a good-looking dvd including menus and stuff because they don't have a dvd player on their computer but they've got a dvd player connected to the tv. Does anyone know any good programs for this? I've been playing around with KMediaFactory but it says i need a 9GB blank dvd for my stuff. The file it self is only 110 minutes long.

--
Sincerely,
Jaan Jänesmäe