[LUG] cdrom cases

Hi

I know a few people here have offered magazines / cover discs before
binning them,  I just wonderded in such cases if people could keep hold
of the actual cd cases,  that way at lug meets we have something to put
cd's in to we burn for people,   as this

a) saves on the cost of buying new empty jewel cases
b) means more money can be directed towards the event and buying media

I know Rob is working on the lug branded opencd,  so at the moment I
have a stack of cd cases for these.

I am sorting out some old cover cd's here (found a copy of RHL 4.1) and
an even older Linux distro on another cd.  I  have kernel 1.0.9 around
somewhere.   I wonder what that would make of modern hardware :)

thanks

Paul

--

Support open file formats use ISO 26300 Open Document format
as used by openoffice.org,  http:///www.openoffice.org

Events

15th September 2007 - Software Freedom Day
20th October 2007 - Lug clustering meeting.
18th October 2007 - Ubuntu 7.10 release date
28th October - Penzance Computers meet
11th November. Penzance Computers meet

details on lug site, www.dcglug.org.uk under meetings.

visit us on IRC - irc.phractured.net / 6667 #dclug