Re: [LUG] Key board problem

My extract from /etc/X11/xorg.conf

# Xorg configuration created by system-config-display

Section "ServerLayout"
        Identifier     "single head configuration"
        Screen      0  "Screen0" 0 0
EndSection

Section "InputDevice"
        Identifier  "Keyboard0"
        Driver      "kbd"
        Option      "XkbModel" "pc105"
        Option      "XkbLayout" "gb"
EndSection

do you have a backup copy of xorg.conf?  mine is
xorg.conf.backup  ...... if so use that

--
Kevin Lucas <kevin.lucas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Minions Shop (Cornwall's Top Shop)