Re: [LUG] OT: McAfee

>>From the way the list arrives to me, some top post, some don't. Does
it really matter?

I'm pretty sure this has been debated ad infinitum here..

Patching XP may seem like a chore, but I'd still like the security
updates tbh.  On the other hand, I'd rather ditch windows altogether
if it didn't make such a hole in my gaming life.  My windows pc is a
glorified xbox these days...

For clarity, I wrote a small response to a question posed by Peter in
case anyone reading this thinks I asked about running a pc without
antimalware ;)