Re: [LUG] PENZANCE DAYS 28 OCT AND 11 nNV

On Monday 03 September 2007 22:50, James Kilty wrote:
> Whoops
>
> Dates are 28th October and 11th November at Penzance Computers ecafe 10
> a.m. - 4 p.m.
> --
> James Kilty
> http://www.kilty.demon.co.uk

Go on then - put me down. Is there convenient parking and a map of where PZ
computers is in Penzance James?
What are we looking at bringing - it is a while since the original posts on
this great idea and I can't remember what sort of thing we are going to be
doing. I shall bring my laptop (dual boot - Kubuntu 6.06 and 7.04, but no
Windows). If someone had a Windows box, it may be worth bringing that along
and installing a VM on Windows with Linux running on that to demonstrate that
you don't *have* to delete Windows or set up a dual boot to try Linux out. A
few live disks of course also help to demonstrate that.

Mark