Re: [LUG] Javascript Feed Reader

> I realise though that probably isn't an answer to your request for a
> simple downloadable method, but I hope it helps a bit anyway.

Thanks for the response - it wasn't quite what I had in mind and I
think it will take me a while to look over all the options, but then
learning about new things is always fun :D

I'll post back if I ever come up with a solution, it might prove
useful to some people in the future...

Until then, best wishes all!

Jon