Re: [LUG] Clock problems

On Wednesday 29 August 2007 13:28, Julian Hall wrote:

> I agree wholeheartedly with Ben, in fact I would go further. What is
> this *rubbish* about 40% being a pass? How can you pass NOT knowing 60%
> of the work??
I've yet to sit an exam that covered 100% of the subject matter so its even
worse - we're doomed I tell you DOOMED
and just to prove it an be a bit more on topic
Microsoft seems to be determined to get OOOOOXML through as a standard.
So maybe we can have PI as 3 after all.
Think I need some more of that homebrew...
Tom te tom te tom