Re: [LUG] OT - conspiracy theories - was facebook group

On Fri, 2007-08-24 at 10:21 +0100, Julian Hall wrote:
> Tom Potts wrote:
> > On Thursday 23 August 2007 19:36, Ralph Smithen wrote:
> >
> >> Why did WTC7 collapse?
> >>
> > Theres a saying  - never attribute to malice that that can be attributed to
> > stupidity.
> >
> Also phrased as 'Where there is a choice between conspiracy and cockup I
> choose cockup every time' :)

I agree entirely :)

However, in this case, after hours of research (and benefiting from the
much better research of others), the cockup option simply isn't viable.

Consider this:  in choosing between conspiracy and cockup you're
implicitly making a risk analysis of the conspiracy option.  You weigh
this analysis against the costs of digging for more evidence (time and
frustration at the incredible amount of misinformation).

risk = probability * consequence

You may have misunderestimated (to use a Bushism) both the multiplier
and the multiplicand.

Probability
===========

History is replete with examples of governments using acts of terror and
violence in order to further their agenda, to Nero setting Rome ablaze
and further back.  A more recent and pertinent example is Hitler's
burning of the Reichstag, and his subsequent seizing of power.

Here's an excerpt from Shirer's "The Rise and Fall of the Third Reich":
http://www.maebrussell.com/Articles%20and%20Notes/Rise%20and%20Fall%20of
%20the%20Third%20Reich.html

There are many modern instances of false flag events and state terrorism
that have been declassified.  Here are three examples:

Operation Ajax (installation of the Shah in Iran using terrorism)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1953_Iranian_coup_d'%C3%A9tat

Gulf of Tonkin (fabricated pretext for Vietnam war)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gulf_of_Tonkin_Incident

Attack on the USS Liberty (perhaps a failed attempt to involve USA in 6
day war, and exacerbate into WW3)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Liberty_incident

Consequence
===========

What if the mass media are complicit in a terrible crime.  What if 9-11
was contrived in order to frighten people into accepting such frankly
terrifying legislation as the Patriot act in the USA (soon to be part of
the North American Union) and the Civil Contingencies act of 2004 here
in Blighty?

The ultimate conclusion of such a programme could be a completely
enslaved population, microchipped and brainwashed, where any dissent
could be punished by "turning off" one's RFID chip, through which all
interactions within society are made possible.  Brings to mind
Revelation 13:17, "And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had
the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name."

Certain global elites are also bent on depopulation, to rid the world of
some of what Henry Kissinger referred to as "the useless eaters".  Try
trawling through the publications of such civic-minded conspirators as
the Council on Foreign Relations, the Bilderberg group and the
Trilateral Commission.

***

Thanks for taking the time to read this.  If, as seems credible, there
is a chance that current governments may be using the old Hegelian
"Problem - Reaction - Solution" formula, perpetrating atrocities in
order to scare people into accepting their Solution, then doesn't that
merit a bit of googling?

If we don't recognise false flag terrorism, rather blindly accepting the
official story, then is that not inviting more of the same?  I don't
reckon that's a good idea.

It's satisfying to realise that I don't have to caution you not to take
my word for it ;)

Please don't take "authority"'s word for it either!  There's plenty of
public domain evidence available on the 9-11 tragedy.

Kind regards,
-Ralph.