[LUG] RPM Clone script

Hi
I am working on a script to clone a rpm from files on disk.

It looks up basic details from rpm and recreates (nearly) the original
rpm so can be reinstalled on either another machine or after upgrade.

May be reinventing the wheel, but the number of times I've upgraded
and I havn't got the original RPM lying around anymore I thought it
would be useful (to me at least)

It's redhat RPM specific but prob only needs minor mods for Mandrake/SUSE

(I would get altering $src_pre to appropriate dir for distro)

usage v simple

./rpmsource.pl <rpm name>

it will then recreate RPM in the RPMS directory
(/usr/src/redhat/RPMS/i386/ on RH)

not finished yet but works

just need to put in post/pre install scriplets and requires list.