Re: [LUG] Defrag

On Wednesday 22 August 2007 16:30, christopher.berry1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Posted by "Berry Christopher" <christopher.berry1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>

> I've been messing about with apps, progs and such like for the past few
> weeks and in 'the bad old days' I would have defragged the HD! Can I do it
> now? If so, what with?
> Thanks in advance!
> Grandad B.
If you have the missfortune to use a M$ box then you can right click on the
drive and select properties/tools/defragment or similar
if you is running a linux box and it is using a linux file system you
shouldn't have to bother. Maybe empty the wastebin for fun.
If you have a linux box and are think there might somehow be a problem then
you can backup/delete (maybe reformat)/restore the drive and go: nah must be
something else ?&(**
Tom te tom te tom