Re: [LUG] cdma networks

Actually i found a little hint in wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/W-CDMA
This is the technology I'm looking for to use but not as a mobile network, as a wireless computer network instead

Sincerely,
Jaan

On 8/7/07, Jaan Jänesmäe <secrgb@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
cdma covers a large area and work quite stable without directly seeing the sender antenna. So basically by putting one cdma Internet station on top of debenhams in exeter could cover the whole of exeter with wireless network.

And in the wiki article, there are no mentions about public internet cdma networks.
Thanks,
Jaan