Re: [LUG] BBQ Lift from paignton

Edwin Rhodes wrote:
> Hi I am based in stoke Gabriel -- very near paignton, I am more than happy
> to give you a lift, when and where is the bbq?
> Thanks, ed.

Thanks for the offer,  the details are:

BBQ is in lostwithel cornwall (from 12 midday) on the 19th August,

details and directions are on the lug site,  I have map,  which should
show it,

http://www.dcglug.org.uk/wiki/?id=Meetings_20070819

If its ok I will mail you off list to discuss my address etc,  but we
got 2 weeks to sort that out.

Paul

--

Support open file formats use ISO 26300 Open Document format
as used by openoffice.org,  http:///www.openoffice.org