Re: [LUG] Custom OpenCD 7.04 for DCGLUG

Rob Beard wrote:
> Mark Jose wrote:
>

>> Have you been in contact with Chris over at OpenCD.org? Just thought it worth
>> mentioning the idea to him.
>> On the splash screen - looks good, but perhaps adding the words "distributed
>> by" or similar before the devon and cornwall .. would help.
>>
>> Mark
>>

> I haven't e-mailed him yet, I will do though.  Good thing I kept the
> original files I used to make the splash screen in Gimp format. :-)
>
> I'm hope he will be okay with the idea.  I wanted to keep the OpenCD
> branding as doing something like this from scratch looks like a lot of
> work and I think they deserve the credit for such a great project.
>
> Rob

Agreed,  plus there is little point in redoing work that is already
done,  time is better spent,  distributing the cd,  with minor
modification such as this which helps the end distributor,  but still
keeps the original work intact,

Paul

--

Support open file formats use ISO 26300 Open Document format
as used by openoffice.org,  http:///www.openoffice.org