Re: [LUG] Exeter Hospital Radio Fun Day

I have a empty cd box, here holds 25 - 30 cd cases,  so will bring that
along,  I have one that i have already filled with kubuntu + a few
ubuntu / edubuntu cd's,

Either for now, or a later event,

I also have 4 empty cake boxes (thats what svp call the boxes stacks of
cd's come in),  not sure if they are of any use empty,  but this may be
useful at some point,  (give away a box of 25 cd 's for example).  if
someone gets hold of a large number of cd's and duplicates for example
ubuntu, or similar.

Paul