Re: [LUG] ISP's again.

This is why I am sticking with zen,  OK I am paying more,  but as you
say here,  they are good with tech support,   not that I need it,  but
if I ever do,  its there.

--

Support open file formats use ISO 26300 Open Document format
as used by openoffice.org,  http:///www.openoffice.org

Linuxbierwanderung - Torbay Mini Linux Beer Hike
28th / 29th July 2007
http://www.linuxbierwanderung.org/
Follow torbay mini LBW link.