[LUG] Kpackage?

Posted by "Berry Christopher" <christopher.berry1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Dear Friends,
Has anyone got Kpackage going? I'm trying to setup RealPlayer10GOLD.rpm using it and
end up with a log in problem - 'log in manually' then - [root@localhost
~]#  what ever that means!? then it repeats endlessly - like me after supper!!
Kpackage has the package BUT my Pclos synoptic manager does not!
I'm keen to get BBC3 & 4 going but fail because I don't have 'the cook codec' which
is in the above mentioned package.
Any thoughts?
Sincerely,
Christopher.
P.S. Thanks for all the sensible advice re wine which has duly been acted on!!
--

Generated by the contributors page
in the members area at D+C GLUG
http://www.dcglug.org.uk/members/list.php