Re: [LUG] August barbecue

On Fri, 27 Jul 2007 06:34:48 +0100
James Wonnacott <jwon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I'll be holding this on August 19th, All wecome as usual.
> I've put the heading on the wiki- how do I copy the details of last
> year's event to it.

Login to the website, follow the link to the members part of the Wiki.
Depending on the browser, I would "clone the tab" i.e. create a second
tab with the same page. Edit the old page to get the Wiki code, copy,
edit the new page, paste.

The important part is to remember that each page should have
www.dcglug.org.uk/members/ in the URL. Remember that the wiki has two
modes, without /members/ in the URL, edit is disallowed so make sure
both views use the members access to the wiki.

--

Neil Williams