Re: [LUG] Small Magazine

On Wed, 2007-07-25 at 09:54 +0100, Neil Stone wrote:

> Is there a particular reason for this ?? (Not using open office Word Processor).

Hi Neil

That's what I am asking.  In the past I have found Microsoft Desktop
Publisher to be easier to use doing complicated things than Word.
Indeed this is I think a general truism in computing, that simple tools
are great for simple jobs, but sometime's when things get complicated it
is better to use a more sophisticated tool.

I am looking at OpenOffice draw for instance.  (And quick look at
Scribus.. wonder if its in the repositories? will look).

Peter L-J