Re: [LUG] Puppy linux

On Monday 23 July 2007 23:14, Dave Foxcroft wrote:
> Concur. It suits 486 machines with small RAM/HD
>
> Regards
> Eion MacDonald (eionmac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
>

> I have it running on a PII 233 Laptop with 32Mb Ram and it works fine
This is just the sort of thing that we should show to people - a supposedly
old 'out of spec' machine running something useful
I'm assuming here that it can run Firefox OK - I used to have old 486's with
32MB ram that ran it ok on most sites (choked a bit on javascript heavy
sites)
Tom te tom te tom