Re: [LUG] Exeter Meeting and Dorset LUG Re: mail

Was discussing doing a big meeting at Exeter, with guest speakers and
> the like, similar to the meetings we had at the University back when I
> was working for myself. Will try to sort a possible venue out, as I
> can't see many folks objecting. Volunteers always welcome.
as always happy to help, where I can,  if its near to a station i may be
able to go by train as ithink tickets by train from Paignton to exeter
are quite cheap.

That sounds great, I'd certainly come.
Clare