Re: [LUG] Photo management- JPEG attributes

Simon Williams wrote:
> Using the rotate tools in the konqueror photo manager I can rotate
> 90 degrees in one direction and then rotate back and the image itself is
> rotated and the problem is solved, but to do that for several hundred
> photos manually is silly (this will hopefully be solved at the same time
> as 1).
>
> Ideas anyone?

In Windows Paintshop Pro allows you to make macros for repeated
functions, so you can for example, rotate and resize with one click.
Does GIMP have this functionality?

Tedious to do it for every picture, but better than doing every step
manually.

Kind regards,

Julian