[LUG] Stuff for sale....

Hi,

Not sure on the rules for selling stuff on the list but if anyone is interested i have the following for sale.. Contact me offlist if you are interested. I am in the Truro area.

-----

HP Pavilion a118.uk PC
With HP 17 Inch CRT (old style) Monitor.

PC is a AMD Athlon XP 2800+  Processor 2.08GHz
256 MB RAM
80 GB Hard Drive
DVD-ROM
CD-RW
NVidia GeForce 4 MX 420 64MB Graphics card
Windows XP Installed

System is approx 3 years old.

Also Offered is a HP PSC 2110 All-in-one Scanner and Printer.

Anyone care to offer £250 for all the above.

-----

Also on offer is a Pitney Bowes PB-4516 Digital Copier / Fax / Scanner / Printer
this is the same as the Muratec. Muratec actually continued production of the unit after Pitney Bowes Stopped production.  Here is a link to the product for more information.
This unit is about 4 years old is in great condition.

I will accept any reasonable offer bearing in mind that the this unit was worth around £1,500 when new.

Look Forward to hearing from you all!

Regards,

Darren