[LUG] Firewall which supports IKE VPN Tunnels

Hi

I'm currently looking for a firewall replacement, We currently use an
embedded "Netscreen Firewall" it's has been OK but one of them blew a power
supply recently so looking for a LINUX replacement.

I would like a easy to use interface as I sometimes have to create a IKE
link at short notice.

Any one found a good solution for doing this?

Currently looking into the following

astro, webmin, Shorewall, smoothwall Corporate Firewall 4

http://www.redhat.com/docs/manuals/enterprise/RHEL-3-Manual/security-guide/s
1-ipsec-net2net.html

racoon is on a default build of Redhat, but looks like a text file setup and
may take a while to setup.

a typical type of VPN I would have to roll out:

VPN/Tunnels Gateways

Phase 1

Encryption IKE
Key exchange 3DES
Data Integrity MD5
Diffie-Hellman Grp 2 (1024 bit)
IKE Session Key change 1440 min

Phase 2

Encryption IKE
Data Integrity ESP
Encryption Algorithm 3DES
Data Integrity MD5
Perfect Forward Secrecy No
IPSec session key change 3600sec

Plus IP PSK key setup.

Any suggestions,url links would be great.

Regards

Sam

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
15:30