Re: [LUG] Hospital Radio Exeter Fun Day

Rob Beard wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> One of my colleagues at work is heavily involved with the Hospital Radio
> in Exeter.  Every year they have a fun day with stalls and things.  I've
> asked my colleague if I could rent a stall on behalf of the Devon &
> Cornwall LUG.  What I was thinking of was taking a couple of computers
> along running Linux (and maybe even a PC running Window with some FLOSS
> software installed like Firefox, Thunderbird, OOo, Scribus, Inkscape,
> Gimp etc).
>
> I'm going to try and get a few discs burnt, possibly The Open CD and a
> couple of Ubuntu / Kubuntu / PCLinuxOS etc CDs done to give away or sell
> cheap.
>
> I was wondering if anyone would be able to lend a hand at all?
>
> As far as I know the fun day is on Saturday August 11th 2007 at the RD &
> E Hospital in Wonford, Exeter.
>
> I think we'll be able to get a generator too so running a couple of
> desktops shouldn't be a problem.
>
> Ta,
>
> Rob

I am happy to help if I can get a lift over to where the event is, and
back of course.  I can also bring laptop, cd's etc etc

Paul

--

Support open file formats use ISO 26300 Open Document format
as used by openoffice.org,  http:///www.openoffice.org

Linuxbierwanderung - Torbay Mini Linux Beer Hike
28th / 29th July 2007
http://www.linuxbierwanderung.org/
Follow torbay mini LBW link.