Re: [LUG] Rats

Shaun Orchard wrote:
> Interesting. I am on Entanet/UKFSN (Max Premium) and my connection has been
> up for 6 hours. I'm not sure if it dropped out before that or someone
> manually reconnected it, as I wasn't home. It was fine for the rest of the
> day before that though.
>
> Using a Draytek 2800VG (which incidentally has a conexant adsl chipset,
> though not a conexant router-on-chip that I believe the problems were
> attributed to), Roche exchange, Central 1 (you can use entatool on windows,
> or the entachoice website to find out).
>

> Shaun
When I worked in tech support, some routers refused to connect to our
service - turned out to be something to do with how they dealt with
fragmented packets (from memory and that was 3 years ago).  Anyway,
default settings wouldn't work  I'd suggest asking them if anything has
been changed their side.

Kind regards,

Julian