Re: [LUG] Moodle case study, from OSSWatch

-----Original Message-----
From: list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Anton Channing
Sent: 03 July 2007 19:09
To: list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [LUG] Moodle case study, from OSSWatch

Ray Smith wrote:
> My daughter used moodle at plymouth college to access her course material
during her A levels.
> I got her to try usin linux and there seem to be no problems with using
firefox or konqueror browsers with the system.
> She edited coursework with openoffice and then saved to her course folder
or sent it to her tutor in the preferred format. No problems for her at all.

> Ray.
>
> Sent wirelessly with Palm T3

City College Plymouth also uses Moodle. The programmer
that administrates it is in the same open plan office
as my team.  At some point I or another member of my
team will be working to build integration between moodle
and our enrolment system, working cooperation with the
it programmers.

Ah yes City College Plymouth.
Ever since it changed its name from CFE I'm always getting it wrong and my
daughter it constantly reminding me not to get it confused with Plymouth
College (as I have)

Ray