Re: [LUG] Arch Linux

On 6/19/07, Alex Charrett <alex@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Mon, 18 Jun 2007, Ben Goodger wrote:

> Hello
>
> Any Arch Linux people here? I'm giving it a test out and can't get
> xchat-gnome to run... :(

I've been running Arch for about 6 months now, I'm very impressed with it.

Any errors to share with us?

I'm now back in Debian (arch remains) and I'll be posting a review of Arch soonish. The basic feel is that APT/Aptitude/the-apt-repositories could learn from pacman, but Arch is inferior in most other respects.

--
Ben Goodger

"Exams have concluded. Please trudge immediately to A2."