[LUG] OT Printing Costs

Hi

I am the editor of a local news letter.  Various members of the
committee decided however that they far preferred to work from from a
printed document than a electronic image during the proof reading
process.  (As an aside it is often those who have not the problems of
producing manuscript who are so keen on using them, however).

That's fine, however I intend to pass on my expenses.  I used to have
lists of how much all these things cost (previous reincarnation), but I
wondered if any one could point me to a site which gives me some idea of
how much a page costs using my Cannon iP4300 inkjet.

Thanks

Peter