Re: [LUG] Disappearing debian menu in ubuntu

I had permissions prob to do with Cups admin I put it down to the fact I had set up a "real" user in Ubuntu, not staying with the default sudo user.

I edited the visudo file and add the user with All permissions.

When every thing works reedit and remove permissions which could cause damage.
Regards
Kevin.