Re: [LUG] Magazines available for collection

Hi Ray,

They're still available - call me on the number below to arrange pickup.

Cheers,

Kevin

Ray Smith wrote:
On Mon, 2007-05-28 at 12:31 +0100, Kevin Bailey wrote:

Hi,

I have about 17 Linux magazines available if someone wants to pick them
up - mostly Linux Format and all from the last year.  Most have the
DVD's with them.  Will need to be picked up from St Judes in Plymouth.

Cheers,

Kevin

If still available I can pick them up. Mail me off list if you want to
arrange something.

Ray

--
Kevin Bailey