Re: [LUG] Firefox catching IE for people interested in web standards

...however if you describe the current trends as vectors they
intersect around mid January 2008 (using the back of this envelope).
It's safe to assume that both vectors are historically described from
datasets infected by a very high rate of "preloaded
internalexploreritis", so I'd say it does assume the m$ seed.

I'm probably talking crap though, I'm no math major :)