Re: [LUG] name badges

Rob Beard wrote:
> Paul Sutton wrote:
>
>> Ok the basic template can be downloaded from the linux section of my website
>>
>> www.zleap.net
>>
>> space also allocated for website address, or server address,  so if you
>> have a website you can put this on,  however there is no heading for this.
>>
>> hope this helps
>>
>> I have done some already. just need to find something to put these
>> into,   has anyone got any, or have any suggestions how we attach these
>> at meetings so people know who we are.
>>
>> as cheap as possible,  if someone has some holders then that would be useful
>>
>> Paul
>>

> Great, I think Staples do cheap holders.  I'll ask my other half to have
> a look when she next pops in there.
>
> Good to see it's in OpenOffice format.  That reminded me to install OOo
> on my work laptop.
>
> Rob

No problem,  i could have saved as either pdf (not editable) or .doc,
but the latter goes against our pricipals of being open,  and given its
odt is standard on linux (after plain old ASCII) its probably the best
format until something else comes along,

Before anyone does ask my html is not good enough to do the same job in
html and have it printable etc,  however if anyone has a script the
would allow the input of the right data,  and printing with a border (to
ease cutting) to the right size then feel free.

Paul

--
Events

Linuxbierwanderung - Torbay Mini Linux Beer Hike
28th / 29th July 2007
http://www.linuxbierwanderung.org/
Follow torbay mini LBW link.

http://www.openoffice.org