Re: [LUG] Plymouth Venues?

Anton Channing wrote:
> Okay.  Once I've got my membership id back
> I'll log in and put it in the wiki.
>
> I tend to have a social life on Saturdays
> anyway, so an evening after work would
> suit me.
>
> Anton

One of the presenters on Plymouth Sound (Dave England) has started to
play around with Linux a bit and he's interested in dual booting Linux
and XP (as he has a pesky Windows Smart Phone).  I'm sure he would be
interested in coming along to a Plymouth meet so he could get some
assistance with installing Ubuntu along side XP (I would go over but
Plymouth is a bit far for me to go usually unless it's work related or
if I'm in Plymouth in the afternoon).

Rob