Re: [LUG] Members area password

Steve Smith wrote:

> I'm still trying to sort this out.  Is there any way someone could email
> me a password completely manually, without using the 'password emailer'
> server?

I did, just my outgoing email server is a virtual server on the same
host system. Curiously none of them can connect to your email server.

I can connect from another machine on the same network to your email
server, sent the email that way.

I tried rebooting the system just in case. DCGLUG and friends were still
running disk checks last I looked, so give it a few minutes.

Have you got any idea why these hosts can't connect, when others can?
i.e. Is there some reference to them your end? Some sort of automatic
blacklisting perhaps?